Dates hold special importance for Muslims because it was one of the fruits loved and frequently consumed by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). It is used all through the year in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco. In South Asian regions, dates are in hot demand during the month of Ramadan due to its religious stature. Over the last several years, various research studies have been conducted on the health benefits of dates but this article precisely details the health benefits of dates for women.
33 Amazing Health Benefits of Dates For Women!
Full of healthy nutrients, there are enormous health benefits of dates for women. This historical fruit has the ability to protect and cure your body from health disorders like sexual dysfunction, abdominal cancer, cardiovascular problems, anemia, intestinal health issues, constipation, diarrhea and so many more. Dates have been found to assist in weight loss for those who are overweight. A gift of nature, dates provide nourishment to all regardless of the age and sex. You can imagine the amount the energy this fruit contains and the relief it offers to the digestive system considering it is consumed to break the fast by Muslims all over the world. Some of the most notable health benefits of dates for women are given below;
Benefits of Dates for Hair
- Prevents from Hair ProblemsPantothenic acid or vitamin B5 found in dates prevents from number of hair problems including hair loss, brittle hair, split ends, and etc.
- Nourishes Hair Roots. It provides better nourishment to the hair roots and scalp and prevents from excessive hair fall, dryness and etc.
- Makes Hair Strong –Dates makes hair stronger, silky and shiny by providing full nourishment to the hair.
Benefits of Dates for Women During Pregnancy
- Improves Hemoglobin Count It is very effective during whole pregnancy because of its richness of iron which is required by the body to maintain normal count of hemoglobin.
- Cures Anemia Dates helps in curing anemia among women during pregnancy by fulfilling the lack of iron as well as removes feeling of fatigue, weakness and sluggishness.
- Keeps Body Fresh and EnergeticIt enhances the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood by increasing the number of red blood cells thus keeps body fresh and energetic as well as provide better oxygen level to the fetus.
Benefits of Dates for Digestive System
- Cures Chronic Constipation Because of its laxative nature it provides a lot of help in curing chronic constipation. It provides instant relief if soaked dates are eaten in the morning regularly.
- Promotes Healthy Bowel Movements Dates contains high level of soluble fibers which promotes the healthy bowel movements and eases the passage of food all through the intestinal tract.
- Maintains Electrolytes Balance Well ripe dates have good amount of potassium which plays very effective role in controlling the diarrhea by regulating the electrolytes balance in the body.
- Improves Digestive System Functioning Nicotine found in it helps in curing various intestinal disorders such as inhibiting growth of pathogenic bacteria, promotes growth of intestinal friendly bacteria, solves indigestion problem by stimulating proper food digestion and so many.
- Reduces Risk of Abdominal Cancer Eating date reduces the risk abdominal cancer as it helps in regularizing the digestive system activities.
- Prevents from Colon Cancer Its high level of insoluble and soluble dietary fibers acts as laxative and protects colon mucous membrane from the colon cancer.
- Treats Digestives DisordersEating dry dates on regular basis helps in treating various digestives disorders including gas formation, acidity, bloating, stomach ulcers, hemorrhoids, heart burn and colitis.
Benefits of Dates for Bones, Teeth and Joints
- Makes Bone and Teeth Healthy Dates provides bone, teeth and joints proper nourishment for the healthy growth and development.
- Prevents from Bone Diseases It is a super food which strengthens bones and prevents from all the painful and degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and etc.
- Provides all Required Minerals to Bone Its availability of minerals like selenium, calcium, manganese, copper, phosphorus and magnesium makes it able to nourish bones if eaten on regular basis.
- Prevents from Tooth Decay Its high level of fluorine mineral helps in slowing down the tooth decay problems and etc.
- Strengthens Tooth EnamelFluorine found in dates also prevents from the plaque formation of the teeth by strengthening the tooth enamel.
Benefits of Dates for Nervous System
- Boosts Nervous System Health Dates is a vitamin rich natural food boosts the health of nervous system by stimulating the proper functionality.
- Improves Mind Concentration Level It is rich source of potassium which is mostly required by the body to promote the healthy nervous system. Dates are know to help in improving the concentration, speed and alertness of the memory.
Benefits of Dates for Heart
- Keeps Heart Healthy Date is very healthy for the heart too if eaten some soaked chuwara on regular basis.
- Reduces Risk of Heart Disorders It helps in strengthening the weak hearts functioning as it is rich source of potassium which involves in reducing the risk of heart disorders like hypertension, stroke, heart failure and etc.
- Reduces Cholesterol Level It helps in reducing the level of bad cholesterol in the blood thus prevents from heart attacks, atherosclerosis and etc.
- Food of Low-Glycemic Index As date contains high amounts of natural sugars, it is a food of low-glycemic index and does not involve in rising the blood sugar level thus little amount is safe for the diabetics.
- Repair Damaged Cells Date is the natural source of B group vitamins especially B5 which is very beneficial for the growth of skin cells as well as repair of damaged cells due to free radicals.
- Treats Dry Skin Its vitamin A content keeps skin healthy and soft by treating the dry skin problems and removing dead skin cells.
- Regenerates New Skin Cells Dates helps in regenerating new skin cells to make skin fresh, healthy, youthful and glowing.
- Delays Early Ageing Its antioxidant nature prevents skin from free radicals, UV rays and early aging and make skin firm and toned.
- Improves Skin TextureIt helps in improving skin texture and makes skin smooth and fair skin if consumed regularly.
- Provides Natural Glow to SkinDate face pack (paste of fresh dates, lemon juice or orange juice) can be applied to the face skin for 10 to 15 mins to get fresh and glowing look.
Benefits of Dates for Hair
- Prevents from Hair Problems Pantothenic acid or vitamin B5 found in dates prevents from number of hair problems including hair loss, brittle hair, split ends, and etc.
- Nourishes Hair Roots It provides better nourishment to the hair roots and scalp and prevents from excessive hair fall, dryness and etc.
- Makes Hair StrongDates makes hair stronger, silky and shiny by providing full nourishment to the hair.
If you like these 33 amazing health benefits of dates for women please share this message on your social media accounts.